Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The Department of Leadership and Educational Studies was created was created in 1995 in the Reich College of Education, essentially combining the departments of Leadership and Higher Education with Library Science and Education Foundations, and currently houses four programs – Instructional Technology, Higher Education, Library Science, and School Administration – and offers 12 different graduate degrees in various concentrations. These records contain mostly Library Science program records,...
Abstract The Division of University Advancement at Appalachian State University supports and encourages the university’s academic mission by engaging alumni and friends and the local community through news, special programming, and direct contact. The University Advancement Records contain administrative, operating, fundraising, correspondence, historical and reporting documents, dating 1911-2008, with the bulk of the material dating 1991-1994.
Dates: 1911-2009; Majority of material found within 1991 - 1994
- Boone (N.C.) 1
- Edwin Duncan Hall 1
- Employees 1
- Planning 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Appalachian State University Foundation, Inc. 1
- Appalachian State University. Board of Trustees 1
- Appalachian State University. Division of University Advancement and Public Affairs 1
- Appalachian State University. Reich College of Education 1