Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The Division of University Advancement at Appalachian State University supports and encourages the university’s academic mission by engaging alumni and friends and the local community through news, special programming, and direct contact. The University Advancement Records contain administrative, operating, fundraising, correspondence, historical and reporting documents, dating 1911-2008, with the bulk of the material dating 1991-1994.
Dates: 1911-2009; Majority of material found within 1991 - 1994
Abstract The Office of Equity, Diversity and Compliance (EDC) is charged with ensuring that the dignity of students, employees and campus visitors is upheld, equal access to education and employment is guaranteed, respectful treatment is assured, and an appreciation of differences is fostered for all members of the university community. These records contain mostly administrative files and reports/surveys concerning initiatives of the office.
Dates: 1968-1997; Majority of material found within 1983 - 1990
- Committees 1
- Equity 1
- Publicity 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work 1
- Women's studies 1 ∧ less
- Appalachian State University Foundation, Inc. 1
- Appalachian State University. Board of Trustees 1
- Appalachian State University. Division of University Advancement and Public Affairs 1
- Appalachian State University. Office of Equal Opportunity 1
- Appalachian State University. Office of Equity, Diversity, and Compliance 1