Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: UA 5132
Abstract The Centennial Campaign at Appalachian State University was a yearlong event in 1999, to celebrate the hundred year anniversary of the founding of the institution. The Centennial Campaign Records contain planning and administrative documents, publications, ephemera, and photo scans concerning the Centennial Campaign and celebration.
Dates: 1899-1999; Majority of material found in 1999 - 1999
Identifier: UA 56
Scope and Contents This collection contains annual reports created by academic and administrative departments within Appalachian State University between 1961-2010. This collection does not contain annual reports from every department. The reports include information about major accomplishments and areas of improvement, as well as logistics and financial matters for each department. Collection consists of annual reports as well as material referencing the creation of annual reports, such as memorandum, notes,...
Identifier: UA 5279
Abstract The Univesity Archives was founded in 1981 to maintain records of the University that have permanent historical value. This collection consists of CDs containing the master TIFF files from the Appalachiain State University Historical Photographs Digitization Project as well as information on the Appalachian Consortium and personnel files from the University Archives.
Dates: 1903-2008; Majority of material found within 1984 - 1988
Identifier: UA 38
Scope and Contents This collection contains photocopies of documents pertaining to the establishment of a training school for teachers in western North Carolina, which eventually became Appalachian State University. It also includes the charter for Appalachian State University, as well as histories of specific campus departments and offices and organizational charts.
Identifier: UA 5260
Abstract The University Committees and Task Forces Collection contain meeting minutes, reports, correspondence, proposals, foundational documents, and planning documents from various ASU committees and task forces, dating 1967-1995. These committees include: the Academic Policies and Procedures Committee, the Educational Development Committee, the Jamison Committee, and the Graphic Identity Task Force.
Dates: 1967-1995; Majority of material found within 1968 - 1993
- Names: Appalachian State University. University Archives. X
- Appalachian State University--History--20th century. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- Accounting 1
- Annual reports 1
- Appalachian State Teachers College (N.C.) -- History. 1
- Appalachian State University -- History. 1
- Appalachian State University--History--21st century 1
- Archival resources 1
- Boone (N.C.) 1
- Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Committees 1
- Consortia 1
- History 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Watauga Academy -- History. 1 ∧ less
- Appalachian State University 2
- Appalachian State Normal School (N.C.) 1
- Appalachian State Teachers College (N.C.) 1
- Appalachian State University. Library 1
- Appalachian State University. Office of the Chancellor 1
- Borkowski, Francis T. 1 ∧ less