Showing Collections: 1081 - 1088 of 1088
Scope and contents Writ of debt issued by the rom King George III to the Sheriff of Warwick County, England stating that the "Goods and Chattels" of William Wood be transfered to James Jordan to cover Woods' debt. The document is witnessed by Richard Cary, Clerk of Court. The document is dated March 20, 1771.
Dates: 1771 March 20
Abstract Wyrick Spring Company Stock Certificate is a blank stock certicate for the Wyrick Spring Company, located in Bristol, Virginia. This stock document exemplifies the Progressive Era's harnassing of nature for profit.
Dates: circa 1910
Abstract Wythe County Shot Tower Print consists of one print of the shot tower in Wythe County, Virginia. This shot tower is unique because of its construction and location.
Abstract The Wythe County, Virginia Papers is a collection of materials, including promissory loan notes, receipts, advertisements, and articles, about people and places of Wythe County, Virginia.
Dates: 1879-1904, undated
Identifier: UA 5167
Abstract The Young Democrats was an organization which promoted student activism in politics at ASU, and was most active in the mid to late 1980’s. This collection contains information concerning the Young Democrats' convention activities.
Abstract The Youth Conservation Corps Collection contains a variety of materials addressing the Youth Conservation Corps Program of Appalachian State University circa the late 1970s.
Dates: 1977, undated
Abstract The Zeb Shook Papers contain Shook's personal correspondence, memoirs, and research materials on Wild Bill Hickok and western North Carolina education, especially Boone Fork Institute and the Stanley McCormick School.
Dates: 1914-1994, undated
Abstract The Zebulon B. Vance Autographed Papers consists of a handwritten letter by Vance to Col. Samuel M. Tate of Morganton, North Carolina, dated September 28, 1868, and Vance's autograph on a small piece of paper.
Dates: September 29, 1868, undated
- Boone (N.C.) 52
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 40
- Universities and Colleges -- Departments 35
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 32
- Watauga County (N.C.) 31
- Photographic prints 29
- Students. 24
- Oral histories 17
- Appalachian State University 16
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 16
- Appalachian State University--History--20th century. 15
- Ashe County (N.C.) 14
- Planning 14
- Railroads. 13
- Folk music -- Appalachian Region, Southern. 11
- Meetings 11
- Appalachian Region 10
- Committees 10
- Genealogy & local history 10
- Photograph collections 10 ∧ less
- Appalachian State University. Belk Library 21
- Appalachian State University 20
- Appalachian State Teachers College (N.C.) 13
- Thomas, John Edwin 11
- Beaver, Patricia D. 10
- Dougherty, Blanford Barnard 10
- Durham, Harvey 10
- Norfolk and Western Railway Company 9
- Wey, Herbert W. 9
- Borkowski, Francis T. 8
- Appalachian State University. Office of Academic Affairs 7
- Appalachian State University Foundation, Inc. 6
- Appalachian State University. Board of Trustees 6
- Appalachian State University. College of Fine and Applied Arts 6
- Appalachian State University. John A. Walker College of Business 6
- Appalachian State University. Office of the Chancellor 6
- Appalachian State University. Reich College of Education 6
- Dougherty, Dauphin Disco 5
- Plemmons, William H. 5
- Rufty, Annie Dougherty 5 ∧ less