Skip to main content

Research grants

 Subject
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings

Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:

Cratis D. Williams Graduate School and Research & Sponsored Programs Records,

 Collection
Identifier: UA-5043
Abstract The Cratis D. Williams Graduate School was established in 1948 providing a structure for the graduate courses that had been offered at Appalachian since 1942 under the auspices of the University of North Carolina. The Cratis D. Williams Graduate School and Research & Sponsored Programs Records can be divided into four main categories: records pertaining to the Graduate Council, administrative documents, Graduate Student Association Senate, and Research Proposals.
Dates: 1964-2013; Majority of material found within 1969 - 1997

Office of Student Financial Aid Records

 Record Group
Identifier: UA 5084
Abstract The records of the Student Financial Aid Office is used to secure and provide financial assistance to students seeking higher education at Appalachian State University. The Student Financial Aid offices contains primarily administrative files, reports, and program information dating 1959-1988. This collection includes department interactions and uses by annual reports and loan information for the chancellor office, faculty and committee meetings, fiscal operations, and memos on behalf of...
Dates: 1959-1988, Undated

The Hubbard Center for Faculty Development records

 Record Group
Identifier: UA 5076
Abstract Founded in 1975, the Hubbard Center is one of the oldest continuously funded and operating faculty development offices in the country. The Hubbard Center for Faculty Development is a unit within the Office of Academic Affairs and reports to the Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs. The Hubbard Center for Faculty Development Records contain project files, committee and council files, correspondence, and grant files, dating 1961-1993.
Dates: 1961-2003; Majority of material found within 1975 - 1982

Training Teachers of Teachers Program Files

 Record Group
Identifier: UA 5104
Abstract The Training Teachers of Teachers Program was established at ASU in 1969, and was designed to improve teaching at all levels by providing continuing instruction for graduate level professors. The Training Teachers of Teachers (TTT) Records contain correspondence, planning documents, reports, instructional materials, budget and accounting files, grant materials, and meeting minutes concerning the planning and implementation of the TTT program at ASU and date 1969 to 1974, when the program ended.
Dates: 1952-1984