Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract The Appalachian State University Foundation, Inc. was chartered in November 1970 to begin and sustain a fund-raising program for ASU and supports the university by receiving and investing private funds to help further the institution's academic mission. The Appalachian State University Foundation, Inc. Records, dating 1929-2008, contain mostly financial statements and meeting minutes for the Foundation and its Board of Directors.
Dates: 1929-2008; Majority of material found within 1981 - 1986
Abstract The Department of Family and Consumer Sciences (formerly the Department of Home Economics) is currently in the Reich College of Education. This record group contain records dating 1962-2007, including administrative and academic records under the name of the Department of Home Economics.
Dates: 1962-2009; Majority of material found within 1962 - 1981
Identifier: UA 5084
Abstract The records of the Student Financial Aid Office is used to secure and provide financial assistance to students seeking higher education at Appalachian State University. The Student Financial Aid offices contains primarily administrative files, reports, and program information dating 1959-1988. This collection includes department interactions and uses by annual reports and loan information for the chancellor office, faculty and committee meetings, fiscal operations, and memos on behalf of...
Dates: 1959-1988, Undated
Identifier: UA 5104
Abstract The Training Teachers of Teachers Program was established at ASU in 1969, and was designed to improve teaching at all levels by providing continuing instruction for graduate level professors. The Training Teachers of Teachers (TTT) Records contain correspondence, planning documents, reports, instructional materials, budget and accounting files, grant materials, and meeting minutes concerning the planning and implementation of the TTT program at ASU and date 1969 to 1974, when the program ended.
Identifier: UA 5095
Abstract The University Honors Program at Appalachian State University began with courses in the 1960s and was named for Harry and Jerri Heltzer in 2004. It is currently located in University College. The University Honors Program Records contain departmental, correspondence, course and Honors Council files, dating 1981-2002.
Dates: 1987-2002; Majority of material found within 1993 - 1997